Adam Lezack, co-founder and Managing Director at Fortis Advisors, will be participating on the ABA’s upcoming CLE webinar/ panel discussion on Venture Backed M&A.
This program will discuss critical and complex issues that commonly arise in acquisitions of venture-backed companies, including: 1. Complex waterfalls. 2. The blurring of management incentives with purchase price. 3. Disproportionate allocation of indemnity risk among stockholders/stakeholders. 4. Dealing with equity incentives. 5. Duties of VC BOD nominees.
ABA Business Law Section members receive free access to the CLE webinars. All non-members please contact the ABA directly they will offer anyone a free trial membership to view this CLE.
- Wilson Chu (moderator), McDermott Will and Emery, Dallas, TX
- Mary Beth Kerrigan, Morse Barnes-Brown Pendleton, Waltham, MA
- Melissa A. Divincenzo, Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Adam Lezack, Fortis Advisors LLC, San Diego, CA
- Craig Menden, Cooley LLP, Palo Alto, CA
The ABA does not seek direct accreditation of live webinars and teleconferences in FL, ID, ME, NE, NJ, PA, RI, and WY.
Fortis Advisors is a leading provider of post-closing shareholder representative services. Fortis represents top Venture and Private Equity funds, and all other types of shareholders, in hundreds of private M&A transactions each year